Tuesday 28 September 2010

Une tranche de paradis polymere

I'm off to spend 4 days in polymer clay heaven at the Corbieres Creatives workshops in Luc-sur-Orbieu in, France. You can see the programme here http://corbierescreatives.com/   

It's a fantstic line up, Laurie Mika doing 3d artist trading cards, Lisa Pavelka, Faux Batik, Denise Peck, custom wire findings, Loretta Lam, wearable vessals and Rona Weltman, ancient and modern beads.

My only dilemma is this; because on principle I refuse to pay the silly amounts Ryan Air extort from you for checking in bags,  I'm cramming everything in a small bag weighing no more than 10kg! so it's tools and clay etc vs clothes and make up.

Guess which one wins?

See you on my return next Monday

1 comment:

  1. sounds wonderful debbie, hope you have a great time, still working on my polymer clay skills and loving it!!

    ReplyDelete