Thursday 9 September 2010

I love City Lit!







Where do you go to learn, printmaking, Ukele for beginners, Reiki with crystals, comedy sketch writing, catalan, mandarin chinese or method acting and, of course, polymer and metal clay work?

Based in Covent Garden in London's West End, http://www.citylit.ac.uk/ has over 3,700 courses on just about every topic under the sun. I've been a student there on many occasions; creative writing, experimental jewellery, photoshop to name a few and they've always been excellent.

I've been teaching 'intro to metal clay', 'stone setting in metal clay' and polymer clay there for 3 years. It's a full on experience teaching wise with 16 in a class but great fun and I've met some lovely people as well.

My next class there is 7th/14th November for metal clay. Check out their website for on line booking

No comments:

Post a Comment