Thursday 26 August 2010

On the art of procrastination and Websites!!

I've had my website http://www.debbiecarltonjewellery.co.uk/ since 2005, it was put together by Michael Taylor www.michaeltaylor.biz  It lists my events and teaching courses, testimonials and a bit about me and pics of my jewellery from a few years ago-all fine and dandy.

Now it needs a jolly good seeing to, in other words- UPDATING. At the moment all my new work is going onto flickr- see   www.flickr.com/photos/debbiecarltonjewellery and I need to seriously think about having some sort of e-commerce.  

I am the worlds greatest procrastinator and it is a case of getting down to it. I've had some great offers of help so as it's a horrid wet day here in London - just do it Debbie!!

In the meanwhile a few pics of some of my more recent stuff

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice. I like um!

    Yes, my website does not get as much TLC as I would like to give it. I had a good revamp a while ago and promised myself I would put one or two new pieces onto the site every day. Um.. that didn't last long!!

    Must keep trying though :)

    ReplyDelete