Wednesday 4 August 2010

I LOVE teaching


Since I was 16, when I spent a month in a Primary School after doing my 'O' levels, I wanted to teach, and that's what I did for many years. Admittedly that was with 7-12 year old kids and long before jewellery making was even a remote twinkle.

Fast forward, several careers later and here I am again teaching, adults this time, metal clay and polymer clay and I'm LOVING it.  What's more, you never seem to lose the knack...


I teach polymer clay and metal clay at City Lit at www.citylit.ac.uk  
The London Jewellery School, www.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk  
Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery www.mcsj.co.uk and
Great Missenden Adult Ed College www.bucksccgov.uk

See what some of my students from City Lit and other places have to say...

http://www.debbiecarltonjewellery.co.uk/Testimonials.html

I also teach privately from my studio in North West London, either 1:1 or small groups up to 3/4 people
So when I say designer, maker ,teacher- I mean it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment