Thursday 30 December 2010

The past decade in pictures- what a ride it's been!

I came across this amazing site summing up in pictures the last turbulent, dramatic, shattering, helter skelter 10 years. 


http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/12/the_decade_in_news_photographs.html


I celebrated the new millennium listening to Kiri Te Kanawa singing on a beach in Gisbourne, New Zealand. We were the first people on the planet to see in 2000 and it felt very special. 


The big wide world has changed so much since then and not I feel for the better. On my personal planet tho, I feel blessed to be seeing in 2011 with my close friends and family, my wonderful husband , and all of us fit and healthy 


I wish all of you a safe, happy and fulfilling 2011
deb xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment