Sunday 9 January 2011

Metal Clay Today

Happy New year everyone. I have a list of intentions as long as your arm, which I'm going to share with you- very scary!!

  • Update my website, I know, I know I've been saying this for ages
  • Put together a new list of follow up classes for both metal and polymer clay.. you've done the beginners so now onward and upwards.. bead making, rings, mixed media, design etc etc.
  • develop new ranges of work- watch this space    
In the meanwhile, a nice distraction for you and me!

A great resource for metal clay users- free and online




'Metal Clay Today was founded in April 2009 by Tes Shea and Arli Wolfson to fill the need of Metal Clay Artists looking for good articles, projects and resources based on the medium of Metal Clay.

It is our mission to give recognition, encouragement and a voice to the many gifted artisans, teachers and enthusiasts in the metal clay world.

Metal Clay Today is a FREE quarterly e-magazine with issues in March, June, September and December.

the link for their winter edition is here http://www.metalclaytoday.com/metal_clay_today_winter_2010.pdf  

No comments:

Post a Comment