Friday 5 November 2010

PMC Pro- the latest thing in metal clay?

The metal clay community has been holding its breath in anticipation of the launch of Mitsubishi's latest product PMC Pro which is now on sale, I think at the mo, only in the USA





I haven't even had my paws on it let alone tried it out but check out the post on Lora Heart's blog Such and Such ( great blog btw) . She gives a good overview of what it's all about. Sounds like it's good to use and much stronger than PMC3 etc but is 90% silver 10% copper and can't be hallmarked.


Call me old fashioned but my gut feeling is - why?. One of the best USP's of metal clay is the fact it's fine silver i.e. pure pure pure. I love that quality despite the draw backs of less strength


Suffice to say, I think, that the jury is still out.



http://lorahartjewels.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment