Monday 22 November 2010

Even more new stuff and a great Polymer Clay course/holiday

My 'At Home' went really well this weekend, thanks so much to everyone who came along and for all your lovely comments and purchases, all much appreciated.


I've posted some more new work- see below-when will it end!!


Needless to say I'm pretty shattered today but happy!. One of the hits of the weekend were my new handbag charms/necklace hearts particularly the steampunky ones. 


On another note altogether, I'm just about to register for the Corbieres Creatives October 2011 in France www.corbierescreatives.com .The last one was absolutely terrific. Kylie has put together what promises to be another  brill programme with Louise Fisher Cozzi, Sandra McCaw, Tory Hughes and Judy Belcher teaching full day and half day workshops.Polymer clay heaven indeed 


Lots more info on their website.


Next show is Made In Clerkenwel 26th-28th November. Snow and a tube strike are forecast but hey...do I look bovered



No comments:

Post a Comment