Monday 13 June 2011

Treasure 2011

I can hardly believe that it's all over... such an amazing amount of work leading up to the event with great expectations and more than a little stress and anxiety as to how it's going to go and now it's over.... How was it you are asking? Well, though I say so myself our Jedeco area looked amazing and I was delighted with the positive feedback I got from so many of the visitors. 


My personal experience and I believe, that of many of the exhibitors was most people were looking rather than buying which perhaps is an accurate reflection of the economy at the moment. Having said that lots of interest to follow up including a prominent London museum! fingers crossed for that one..


Anyway some cool pics of my fellow Jedecons



Debbie

me again!

Sima Vaziry


JianHui

Jess De Lotz

Cindy 



Akiko

Anika

Catherine


Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment